Skip navigation View desktop version

Surrey County Council

What's behind the website banner?

General enquiries: 03456 009 009

Text size

Help tools

Site search

Global navigation

Breadcrumb trail

Online register of planning applications for minerals, waste and our own development

District and Borough Councils deal with planning applications for building, extending or converting homes, offices or shops. Surrey County Council deals with applications for minerals or waste-related developments, and for developments to its own property, such as schools and libraries.

Please refer to our online register for County development applications, ie properties owned by the County Council such as

  • schools
  • outdoor education centres

and other applications decided by the County Council such as

  • minerals and waste applications such as sand/gravel extraction and civic amenity sites
  • landfill and energy from waste plants

If you have an enquiry about minerals and waste planning, please contact us at or call 03456 009 009.

Search the register
Please rate this page